Cork for Singles
Like many places around the world coming in to a new city on your own can be quite intimidating. Probably a good place to start is get in with some sort of group activity where there is a good possibility of meeting like minded souls.
A good place to start for almost all ages and interests is here
Depending on your interests activities such as Cork Sea Safari or any of the hill walking clubs are a great place to make friends.
If something a little less energetic is more your style there are a host of galleries & attractions to visit such as;
- Crawford Art Gallery
- Cork Public Museum.
- Glucksman Gallery.
- Cork Gaol.
- Cork Vision Centre.
- Blackrock Castle Observatory.
- The Titanic Trail & Queenstown story – Cobh.
- Fota House & Gardens.
- Jameson Distillery – Midleton.
- Blarney Castle & Gardens – Blarney.
- Charles Fort – Kinsale.
- Desmond Castle & International Wine Museum – Kinsale.
- Barryscourt Castle – near Fota.